Thursday 1 March 2012

IVF, egg collection

Continue from Part IV


On Monday, 31 October 2011 we went to HUKM for egg collection. Many will wonder why HUKM instead of PPUM? Its because PPUM reproductive lab still under construction This means that all the patients from PPUM need to go to HUKM.

Our appointment were set at 9:30 am but to escape the morning traffic we did go out early from home and we arrived @ HUKM (Clinic MAC O&G) around 7 am. We waited for about 1 1/2 hours before the clinic open. Then we proceed with the registration. Since I had registered with HUKM before, I do not need to pay rm10 for the registration fees.

After it all settled, we waited for my gynea. About 10:00 am my gynea came and I was instructed to change to proper attire. Please take note that you need to left behind all your valuable things because you will be in deep sleep during the procedure. They won't give you anesthetic but you will be given a pain killer. My gynea injected me with the pain killer drug and soon after that I felt sleepy. 10 minutes after the injection, I was wheeled over into the procedure room.

Through out the whole 1/2 hour procedure, I was in deep sleep. Not until they extracted the last egg, I am widely awake. My gynea informed me that they managed to collect 10 eggs (5 from each ovary).

About 2 hour after that we left HUKM. I was given MC for 2 days.

This procedure cost us about RM 6000.



2 comments:

Get the best IVF treatment in India only from Sofat Infertility Centre as we do provide the treatment with advanced effective techniques. You will get sure pregnancy results with our techniques.

With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbes I was able to get pregnant. i'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbes whose email address is Landofanswer@hotmail.com or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs i'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at Landofanswer@hotmail.com or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

Post a Comment